Your business is only as good as your corporate governance and operational contracts. Without a seasoned business transactional lawyer-litigator to support you, your company can face tremendous risk and exposure to litigation. Our goal as your attorney is to protect your assets, protect your company and protect your profits.
For existing corporations, our attorneys carefully analyze your existing corporate documents and customize contracts from a litigation perspective with the goal of preventing litigation. While protecting the needs of established businesses, our attorneys also enjoy being on the ground floor with entrepreneurs. We believe small businesses are the lifeblood of this great country and we want to work to protect them so that they have the tools and documents required to ensure success and compliance with both State and Federal laws.
Types of Issues
- Organization and dissolution of corporations
- All aspects of business formation: incorporation, drafting of operating/partnership agreements, etc.
- Drafting joint venture agreements
- Licensing arrangements and franchising
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Venture capital financing agreements
- Business agreements
- Drafting internal forms
- Vendor contracts
- Distributor contracts
- Lease contracts