Dedicated to serving his clients with professionalism, Christopher J. Gardner, Esq. is a 2015 graduate of the George Mason School of Law. Chris focuses his practice on civil litigation, election law, constitutional law, and bankruptcy.
Chris began his legal career working for the United States House of Representative’s Judiciary and Homeland Security Committees, where his work focused on criminal law. He was later awarded a fellowship at the Arlington County, Virginia Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office where he prosecuted and aided in the prosecution and trial of all manner of crimes.
After completing his fellowship, Chris entered private practice with a boutique litigation firm in Fairfax county Virginia until deciding to launch his own firm. Chris joined Hilbert Law after moving to Georgia to work on issues related to election integrity and other complex constitutional issues.
A life long hockey fan, Chris learned to drive a Zamboni before he learned to drive a car. He also plays several instruments.
PRINCIPAL PRACTICE AREAS
- Civil Litigation
- Election Law
- Constitutional Law
- National Security Law
- Public International Law
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Trinity College, B.A. Political Science & B.A. Music, 2010
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 2015
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Eastern District of Virginia Bankruptcy Court
- State of Georgia (pending approval)
- General Counsel to the Arlington Falls Church Young Republican Club
- Trial Advocacy Coach, George Mason School of Law, 2018-2019 – coached first team from George Mason School of Law to win a national competition
- Fellow, Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney, 2015-2016
- Law Clerk, House of Representatives Committee on Homeland Security, 2014
- Law Clerk, House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Crime, Homeland Security, Terrorism, 2014
- President, Jessup Team, George Mason University School of Law, 2014-2015
- Team Member, International Moot Court Arbitration Competition, 2015
- Team Member, Jessup International Moot Court Competition, 2013
- Senior Articles Editor, The Journal of International Commercial Law, 2014-2015
- Moot Court Board, George Mason University School of Law, 2013-2015
- Trial Advocacy Team, George Mason University School of Law, 2014-2015
- Vis Moot Court Team 2014-2015
- Member of the Federalist Society 2012-Present
- President, Sigma Nu Delta Chi Chapter, 2009-2010