Patrick Witt is an Associate with The Hilbert Law Firm, LLC. Patrick joins HLF after serving in the federal government as Deputy Chief of Staff and then Acting Chief of Staff of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM). At OPM, Witt spearheaded the implementation of various high-visibility policy initiatives and managed the operations of a federal agency with over 2,500 employees and an annual budget of more than $2B.
Prior to federal service, Patrick was an Engagement Manager with the global management consulting firm, McKinsey & Company. There, Witt directly advised senior executives on three continents in a wide array of industries, including airlines, aerospace & defense companies, and federal agencies. Patrick’s other legal experience includes summer clerkships with Dovel & Luner, LLP, where he handled various intellectual property matters, and with The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, where he worked on First Amendment cases.
Raised in the Atlanta area, Patrick was a top football recruit out of Parkview High School and started at quarterback for three years at Yale University. He is a graduate of Harvard Law School and speaks fluent French.
PRINCIPLE PRACTICE AREAS
- Civil Litigation
- Constitutional Law
- Election Law
- Data Analysis
- Harvard Law, J.D. cum laude, 2017
- Yale University, B.A. in history, cum laude, 2012
- Clerkship, Dovel & Luner, LLP
- The Beckett Fund for Religious Liberty
- Deputy VP of Membership, The Federalist Society
- Senior Editor, Harvard Business Law Review
- Senior Editor, Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy
- Stage Actor, Harvard-Ratcliffe Dramatical Society